Autor Tema: Quinteto opus 77 de Dvorak  (Leído 14250 veces)

Desconectado Mr.X

• Ex-Administrador
Quinteto opus 77 de Dvorak
« Respuesta #14 : 17-04-2008 05:35 pm »
The part that doublebassist upload is just the double bass part, in a week or so I'll put the complete set.  But don't worry you'll get it.
Save me, Mr. X! Oh, wait, I'm Mr.X.
http://www.mrxswebpage.com/

Desconectado rambo_2004

• Usuario Participante
« Respuesta #15 : 18-04-2008 12:05 am »
Heloo everybody
nobody here use share sites as rapidshare, filefactory, sendspace and others, so many sites with this service, the speed is high, think about this idea!  :dormido:

Desconectado Andres

« Respuesta #16 : 18-04-2008 01:18 am »
YO TOQUE ESTE QUINTETO HACE MES Y MEDIO, ES MUY BUENO PERO NO TIENE PARTE SOLISTA DE CONTRABAJO NI NADA POR EL ESTILO. TECNICAMENTE ES MUY FACIL PARA EL CONTRABAJO, LA DIFICULTAD REAL ESTA EN EL TRABAJO CAMERISTICO. NO ES UNA OBRA COMO PARA MONTAR EN UN PAR DE ENSAYOS, ES COMO PARA TOMARSE UNOS 3 O 4 MESES Y SACARLE EL JUGO. ESTA MUY PERO MUY BIEN ESCRITA, ES COMO UNA SINFONIA PARA 5 INSTRUMENTOS.
DESAFORTUNADAMENTE NO TENGO LAS PARTES, SOLO LA DE CONTRABAJO, PERO EN LA SEMANA LA VOY A COMPRAR, ASIQUE EN CUANTO ME LLEGUE VOY A VER SI LOGRO HACER FUNCIONAR MI SCANNER Y SE LAS COMPARTO CON MUCHO GUSTO...

Desconectado Mr.X

• Ex-Administrador
« Respuesta #17 : 18-04-2008 09:21 am »
Heloo everybody
nobody here use share sites as rapidshare, filefactory, sendspace and others, so many sites with this service, the speed is high, think about this idea!  :dormido:

There are two problems with that... first, that we should have a premium account, otherwise the links will expire and then the work is gone, premium accounts are paid accounts and I don't have the funds to have one :susto:

Second, if you see emule and search for "contrabajo" that is the spanish word for double bass you'll see a lot of pdf files that are floating around and that we put them there, well not we, but somebody here, and I don't want that to happen again, the work that we do is for the good of the members of the forum, not for the whole world to have, I know it sounds selfish, but others will claim the work as them and I don't want that. Just look here http://talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=411977 that's mostly our stuff :ohno:

YO TOQUE ESTE QUINTETO HACE MES Y MEDIO, ES MUY BUENO PERO NO TIENE PARTE SOLISTA DE CONTRABAJO NI NADA POR EL ESTILO. TECNICAMENTE ES MUY FACIL PARA EL CONTRABAJO, LA DIFICULTAD REAL ESTA EN EL TRABAJO CAMERISTICO. NO ES UNA OBRA COMO PARA MONTAR EN UN PAR DE ENSAYOS, ES COMO PARA TOMARSE UNOS 3 O 4 MESES Y SACARLE EL JUGO. ESTA MUY PERO MUY BIEN ESCRITA, ES COMO UNA SINFONIA PARA 5 INSTRUMENTOS.
DESAFORTUNADAMENTE NO TENGO LAS PARTES, SOLO LA DE CONTRABAJO, PERO EN LA SEMANA LA VOY A COMPRAR, ASIQUE EN CUANTO ME LLEGUE VOY A VER SI LOGRO HACER FUNCIONAR MI SCANNER Y SE LAS COMPARTO CON MUCHO GUSTO...

Muchas gracias Andres, yo ya la mande a pedir, me ha de llegar pronto y lo puedo hacer... con respecto a lo de los extractos, no lo he olvidado, es que tengo recital ya casi y he estado enfocandome en eso, pero pronto empezamos en serio con eso!

Saludos!

Desconectado rambo_2004

• Usuario Participante
« Respuesta #18 : 18-04-2008 11:00 am »
The links is mine my nick name pichl in talkbass.com, you can check it by looking for profile, the same e-mail, i have premium account in rapidshare. i can delete files if i have problems with this post!

Desconectado Mr.X

• Ex-Administrador
« Respuesta #19 : 18-04-2008 11:08 am »
No, it's fine, don't worry, so you are Pichl!! what a small world the internet is!! We'll discuss this in PM better about the rapidshare and all that :feliz:

Desconectado rambo_2004

• Usuario Participante
« Respuesta #20 : 18-04-2008 11:15 am »
every where my nick name rambo2004 or rambo_2004, but the problem that talkbass didnt accepted this nick, this is the reason for choosing pichl. :jee: